Technische Universiteit Eindhoven (TUE)
Located in South-East Netherlands, the larger Eindhoven area is known as Brainport Eindhoven. TU/e strives for a leading position as an international top research university with a major impact in engineering science and technology. TU/e has a 2020 strategy with the following elements:
- Internationalization of students and education
- More engineers (MSc), technological designers (PDEng) and technological researchers (PhD)
- Top talent with an international focus ('global thinking')
- Bachelor College & Graduate School
- Strengthening international research position
- Developing campus into TUE Science Park of national importance and international style
- Develop international university culture
TUE offers excellent education and research which are often interrelated. It is an international community (>70 nationalities). TUE is known for close collaboration with industry.
Facts: 7200 students, 2040 research staff (130 full professors, 120 Ph.D. students); 310 million euro total budget. Citation score is 1.43. More than 10% of all publications in cooperation with industrial partners.
TU/e focuses on three key societal issues:
- Smart Mobility
Student and graduate opportunities
We hire the best and brightest who represent diverse backgrounds and experiences. To recognize our employees’ outstanding efforts and contributions, we offer a compensation and benefits package which is considered top tier in our industry.