Through our two-year development program, you will have the opportunity to experience all the facets of the Dow Human Resources department, get exposure to Dow’s culture, collaborate with the HR Leadership Team in Europe, Middle East, Africa, and India, and enhance your competencies via three unique assignments.
Upon successful completion, you will become an HR Partner in the country you started your program in.
Your assignments will be in three of the following disciplines, in line with your personal preferences and organizational needs:
- Talent Acquisition: Provide targeted recruiting expertise, programs, and procedures to attract, select, and deploy best talent.
- Workforce Planning: Ensure that the right talent is in the right place at the right time.
- HR Advisory: Be the ‘front line’ of consultation and solutions for employees and leaders via phone and e-request.
- Talent Management & Learning: Provide consultation on employee development and leadership effectiveness and develop and implement learning resources across the company.
- Mobility: Provide relocation counsel and support to employees who accept development assignments outside their home location.
- Compensation & Benefits: Provide expertise to develop competitive compensation and benefits practices to support talent attraction, retention and recognition.
- Payroll: Collect time and attendance information, apply local regulations and Dow pay practices, ensure on-time and accurate processing of earnings.
- HR Operational Excellence: Drive continuous improvement though partnerships, application of unique expertise, and strategic approaches to address the needs of HR and employees.
- HR Technology: Design, develop and implement technology solutions to enhance HR organizational effectiveness.
- Country HR Partner Organization: Work together with the country/site leaders to provide support that enables leaders to effectively manage and deliver through their people at the local level. Provide advice and consultation with regard to labor relations activities and collaborate with the works council at respective sites.
- COE: Develop strategies, design programs, provide internal consulting services, and monitor the effectiveness of programs and policies.