Politecnico di Milano
As of 2006, Dow has identified Politecnico di Milano as a strategic university in EMEAI with the purpose of ensuring a strong pipeline of the brightest talent for its Manufacturing and Engineering (M&E), Research and Development (R&D), Supply Chain (SC) and Marketing and Sales (M&S) departments.
Established in 1863, Politecnico di Milano is one the most outstanding technical universities in Europe, and the largest Italian university in Engineering, Architecture and Design, with about 32,000 engineering students in the academic year 2017/2018. Research plays a key role in the university mission, aiming at providing the best standards in education. It is fueled by strong links and a fruitful relationship with corporate research including a set of well-equipped laboratories.
Through this strategic partnership, Dow aims to:
- establish a long-term relationship with students, faculty and staff of the Institute to become an employer of choice
- attract and recruit a diverse top talent pool of students and fresh graduates to maintain a sustainable workforce in line with the company’s business needs
- increase awareness among promising talents from Politecnico di Milano about openings within the company
- gain access to knowledge and innovation to support strategic opportunities for research and development
- provide new opportunities for top talents through work/university projects
The School of Industrial and Information Engineering is where Dow is targeting its search for the best talents for our different locations in the EMEAI region in order to continue to build the workforce of tomorrow.
Follow Dow on the Politecnico di Milano blog and stay up-to-date on our latest news.
Student and graduate opportunities
We hire the best and brightest who represent diverse backgrounds and experiences. To recognize our employees’ outstanding efforts and contributions, we offer a compensation and benefits package which is considered top tier in our industry.